This past weekend the Korean cosmetic company, Nature Republic, had a huge sale! Up to 50% off some items!!! Yes, cosmetic sales in South Korea are amazing and you can only get them if you go to the store in person! I HAD to get in on the great deals.
However, there wasn’t anything I really need, but I had been thinking about buying a new makeup remover because my go-to Jeju Sparkling Cleansing Tissue is about to run out soon. Then it dawned on me…why not buy a whole bunch of removers to test out and review!?
Thoughts while testing
My skin is normal-oily, so I have never been a fan of oil cleansers or oil-based makeup removers. Nonetheless, I went in and tested everything with no expectations. It’s better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
Thoughts while writing the reviews
I did the best not to be biased against the oil cleansers and one of them I found to be quite alright. I would actually use it again if I had to do it. I took many things into consideration including texture, application, packaging, and hydration just to name a few.
To see the full reviews of each Nature Republic product that I tested, please click on the following links! Thank you!
Liquid removers are great for when you have lots of time to pamper yourself when removing your makeup. They are also the best to give you the deep clean feeling you want after a long day of activities.
Cleansing Oil Makeup Removers
- Editor’s Review on Chamomile Cleansing Oil, 14,000 Korean won
- Editor’s Review on Argan Cleansing Oil, 14,000 Korean won
- Editor’s Review on Olive Cleansing Oil, 14,000 Korean won
Cleansing Water Makeup Remover
- Editor’s Review on Jeju Sparkling Cleansing Water, 15,000 Korean won
- Editor’s Review on Fresh Vegetable Cleansing Water, 12,000 Korean won
Lip & Eye Remover
- Editor’s Review on Forest Garden Lip & Eye Remover Mild, 6,900 Korean won
Face Wipe Makeup Removers
I usually use face wipes when I’m exhausted, travelling, or just being flat out lazy. They remove all your makeup and you just have to rinse off your face with water afterwards. They’re honestly the best if you are a busy person. They also tend to be less oily than generic makeup removers.
- Editor’s Review on Jeju Sparkling Cleansing Tissue, 6,900 Korean won
- Editor’s Review on Forest Garden Lip & Eye Remover Pad, 4,900 Korean won
I hope you enjoy the reviews and please add your own reviews in the comments if you have tried these products before!!! There are also some friendly competitions between some products like Team cleansing waters, Team oil cleaners and Team Forest Garden Lip & Eye Remover Mild! Which team will you choose?