Decollete ‘Neck’ Massage
What is it?
Well, the word ‘massage’ already gives it away and you are right! It’s basically a massage that relaxes your muscles in the neck and face area. But today we are going to specifically focus on the neck. Here are 5 easy ways to relax your muscles and create a beautiful neckline.
- Fold both hands together and put it over your chest area, and bend your neck to the back as far as you can. This is going to stretch and stimulate your muscles starting from bottom chin to lower neck area, which will form a nice neckline and prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Put your right hand over your left breast and press lightly while turning your neck to the right in 45 degrees angle. This will stretch your chest muscles and face that leads down to the neck and your clavicles. It will make your neck and decollete line develop in a nice form. Repeat the above on the opposite side.
- Wrap the left side of your face with your right hand and bend in that direction. You will feel the muscles stretching from your neck to shoulder. This helps create a nice, broad neckline and shoulder. Repeat on the other side.
- Use your right index finger and middle finger to create a “v” shape, and push outwards following the shape of your clavicles. This will stimulate the surrounding muscles and form a defined the structure. Switch fingers and repeat.
- Use both hands to alternate and rub the neck area in a downward motion. Then run your hands down to the clavicles and push in the direction of your armpits. This will help circulate the blood flow around the neck and your clavicles, and it will release bodily waste once it is stimulated to form a nice decollete line.
This article is translated by K-Beauty Now and originally published from Allure Korea.