MISSHA has released several new products for this year and one of them is in the blush department: MISSHA Soft Blending Stick Blusher available in 6 colors. The two-tone blending brush along with the fine bristles create a natural look.
TIP: Different color swatches for different uses
See the directions per color options below to complete your look with the style you wish to achieve!
Color swatch and features
#1 Milk Pink
#2 Rose Pink
#3 Skin Coral
#4 Pecan Brown
#5 Mud Brown
#6 Sugar Glam
1. Colors #1, 2 and 3 – Its vivid color blusher makes lovely face look.
2. Colors #4 and 5 – Matte pearl shading color that makes skin line look more sharp.
3. Color #6 – Rosy pink color makes optical illusion that helps face look more sharp and distinguished with radiance.
1. Colors #1, 2 and 3 – Apply appropriate amount on cheek and cheek bone and blend it with brush gently.
2. Colors #4 and 5 – Gently blend on where you want to highlight such as jaw line, hair line and etc.
3. Color #6 – Apply on where you want to high light such as forehead, nose and other area, blend gently with brush.